AW: Booting RTEMS PC386 via dos prompt

Luca Abeni luca at hartik.sssup.it
Wed Dec 18 10:02:55 UTC 2002

Hi Angelo,

Good to know that the eXtender is working well, and that it is useful to
someone.

> This is a really great utility. I have had a look at the download page
> but can't find any licensing details. Am I free to distribute this in my
> harware and with my source?
Ops... I forgot to put the license somewhere ;)
Anyway, the eXtender is released under GPL (I just fixed the source file
headers). In my understanding, you can distribute the unmodified binary
(I already distribute the source). Maybe you can add a text file with a
reference to the oslib web site (http://oslib.sf.net), where the source
is available.

BTW, I officialy released the new eXtender version (5.2), available from
both in binary and source form.

			Luca

Luca Abeni                           |
PhD Student in Computer Engineering  | Real Programmers
Retis Lab                            | Don't Use Windows :)
Scuola Superiore S. Anna             |
E-Mail:        	luca at hartik.sssup.it | Please avoid sending me Word
Phone (Lab):   	+39-050-883459       | or PowerPoint attachments.
                  See
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html