AW: Booting RTEMS PC386 via dos prompt

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 18 02:49:36 UTC 2002

I have no completely integrated into my device now. I use the
autoexec.bat file to call my downloader program (to see if I want to
download a new RTEMS exe), and then boot into RTEMS.

This effectively allows me to be open source with my instrument.

This is a really great utility. I have had a look at the download page
but can't find any licensing details. Am I free to distribute this in my
harware and with my source?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859