RTEMS Documentation Source Now Available

Tue Feb 12 13:14:13 UTC 2002

Another email I got a bounce notice on...

Hi again,

Just in case someone missed the note buried in the snapshot
announcement....

The texinfo source for the RTEMS documentation set is now
included in the RTEMS source distribution.  Users are
encouraged to submit patches, enhancements, etc.

This has been a long time coming and I want to thank
Ralf for helping get the build infrastructure worked out
so this could be merged.