another bounce .. rtems-ss-20020205 available

Tue Feb 12 13:14:56 UTC 2002

This seems to have bounced as well:

Hi,

A new snapshot is available at

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/current

It has a few BIG improvements.  First and foremost, this
is the first snapshot with source for the documentation
included -- see the doc subdirectory.  I hope this
encourages folks to submit patches and improvments to it. :)

Second, the pppd has had a major upgrade and appears to
be VERY, VERY solid based on comments.

Third, the contrib directory has an initial set of RPM
scripts for building a Linux->Solaris cross-compiler.
This complements the already present Linux->Cygwin set.

There was also a patch to clean up librdbg and there are a
number of build infrastructure patches.