bootstrap script on solaris

paule at martex.gen.oh.us paule at martex.gen.oh.us
Fri Feb 22 18:17:15 UTC 2002

Hi All,

The bootstrap script doesn't seem to like my Solaris 8
box, it generates lots of errors about undefined macros
like:

configure:2843: error: possibly undefined macro: AS_FOR_TARGET
configure:1524: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_CC_WORKS

Has anyone else had this problem; is this a RTEMS setup
problem or a system tools problem? (I have Oarcorp's 4.5.0
GNU tools with autoconf 2.52 and automake 1.4)

Specifically what I did was unpack RTEMS, run bootstrap -c,
then run bootstrap all in the tree. (I ran the clean because I'm
trying to get my BSP under automake, although I hadn't
added it yet.)

Thanks for any tips, suggestions, suspicions (etc. )

    -Paul