Stack size

Eric Norum eric.norum at usask.ca
Wed Feb 6 21:02:20 UTC 2002

Joe Novosel wrote:

> How do you configure RTEMS to listen for broadcast packets?  This might
> explain why bootp won't work on my platform.

Reception of broadcast packets is on by default.  To disable it you have
to set the ignore_broadcast entry of the rtems_bsdnet_ifconfig structure
to a non-zero value before calling rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network().

Eric Norum                                 eric.norum at usask.ca
Department of Electrical Engineering       Phone: (306) 966-5394
University of Saskatchewan                 FAX:   (306) 966-5407
Saskatoon, Canada.