open_mode

Pattara Kiatisevi pkiatisevi at student.ei.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Feb 11 16:38:08 UTC 2002

Thank you and sorry. I did do the
'find ~/thesis/src/rtems-4.5.0-jg3 -name '*.h' -print | xargs grep O_WRONLY'
and got nothing but didn't aware to find it in /opt/rtems .. :-p

Anyway, the sound driver is working now. I will work on porting the Ogg
Vorbis Player to RTEMS.

Thanks all,
Pattara

The best things in life are free. - B.G. DeSilva (1927)
Ott Pattara Kiatisevi 				   T L W G
M.Sc. INFOTECH Student, Stuttgart, Germany	http://linux.thai.net/