[Fwd: mailing list archives was Re: BSP for 5307]

Thu Feb 14 22:24:11 UTC 2002

Jeff Mayes wrote:

> Hi
> Those lost messages are back.  Another glitch in the machine transition.
> We are attempting an automatic process to publish the mail archives at
> 30 minute intervals.  This should keep the archive fresher than I have
> been able to by doing it manually.

I will add that Jeff and I also just added support so there shouldn't
even
be manual intervention on the first of each month to add the new month
to the index files.  So the mailing list archives should be in
reasonable
good shape until the end of the year.  (we didn't address the end of
year
requirements for the index yet :).

--joel