Building rtems under cygwin

Mon Jan 14 18:38:37 UTC 2002

"Dennis Ehlin (ECS)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone built rtems-ss-20011210 for powerpc (gen405....) under cygwin ?

I don't think I personally have had a chance to do so but I would
bet someone else has.

> If so which revision of gcc/newlib where used ?
> Which revisions should be used ?

There are no particularly recent prebuilt toolsets for cygwin.  You
should use toolsets that are based upon the same source as the
current RPMs.   Especially if you have to build them.  If you have
tools that have worked with any recent snapshot, you should be OK.