test batch of cygwin tools

Tue Jan 22 17:20:36 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am not sure that the procedure I used for these will be the
same as in the future but I wanted to hear from Cygwin users
on them just the same.  So there are new Cygwin binaries for
RTEMS snapshots in this directory.

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/c_tools/cygwin-test

All you should have to do is download the 3 files for your CPU
family, cd /, tar xjf XXX.tar.bz2, and put them in your PATH.

I am extremely curious to get feedback.  If these work out,
Cygwin tool binaries will get updated more frequently.