RTEMS on Radstone PPC2A

jennifer averett jennifer.averett at oarcorp.com
Wed Jan 9 16:30:28 UTC 2002

I worked on the Radstone PPC2 board with a 603e processor.  The bsp was submitted by radstone and is
supposed to work on any of there PPC2 boards.  I didn't have any problems with it at the time, but
it has been a few years since I used it.  I used their DINK 32 rom monitor program for development.
I have dug up some notes I had on how to download their latest monitor code onto the board if you
are interested (it may be included as part of their manual by now).  If you run into any specific
problems feel free to ask.

Jennifer