ARM bare bsp

Charles Steaderman charlies at poliac.com
Tue Jul 9 17:34:24 UTC 2002

I am trying to configure the ARM bare BSP using snapshot ss-20020301 and
cannot seem to pass custom CFLAGS. Without them, the samples and tests
compile and build without a problem, but things like arm cpu (arm7tdmi),
endianess, etc. are incorrect. The following is the configure syntax
that I used:

$ ../rtems-ss-20020301/configure --target=arm-rtems --disable-posix
--disable-networking --disable-cxx --enable-rtemsbsp="arm_bare_bsp"
--enable-tests --enable-bare-cpu-model=marm7tdmi
--enable-bare-cpu-flags="-mcpu=arm7tdmi -msoft-float -Wall -Wno-format
-nostdinc -fno-builtin --pack-struct"

I am developing under Cygwin using the arm-rtems-gcc package for Cygwin
from oarcorp. Any ideas?

- Charlie

--
Charlie Steaderman