network initialization hangs

Sachin K sachin at dexceldesigns.com
Tue Jul 16 14:19:16 UTC 2002

Hi Pete,

thanx for that information.

i have one more ethernet card D-Link DFE583- Tx and in Network supplement
document, it says that
D-Link DFE500-Tx card uses DEC chip.
my question is

1) can i use D-Link DFE583- Tx card, whether the dec21140 driver supports
this n/w card ??
2) the RTL8139 card which i have is a built-in card, that means if the above
mentioned card, if i can use, i have to use it as an additional card.
in that case what information i have to give in bsp.h file to tell the
driver to access this D-Link DFE583- Tx  network card ?

TIA,
Sachin.K