Regression test question

Jay Monkman jtm at smoothsmoothie.com
Mon Jul 22 20:41:03 UTC 2002

Should ID's, such as semaphore or task IDs, in the sp?? tests match
the sample output? For example, sp12's expected output shows:
     TA1 - rtems_semaphore_ident - smid => 18010002
But, I get:
     TA1 - rtems_semaphore_ident - smid => 1801000a

Is that expected or an indication of a problem? Some of them match,
others differ by 5-10. If I run the tests in a simulator, they differ
some, but tend to be closer to the expected output.

I don't think it's an indication of a problem, but want to make sure.

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
                    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.