Adding network for LEON

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 2 02:12:39 UTC 2002

Hi Pattara,

You will also need to bring over the makefile.am from the
libbsp/m68k/gen68360/network directory into your network directory.
 Then just check it and make sure it makes sense for your build.

Then you will need to perform a bootstrap to perform the autoconfigure
and automake functions.

You do this by going to the base source directory and typing

./bootstrap

Some people on the list have told me that this can be achieved from the
source directory that you are interested in but this doesn't seem to
work for us on our Cygwin system here.  :-(

Once you have run bootstrap, you can perform the configure and make as
shown.

Your network stuff should now be included in the build.

regards,

Ian Caddy

ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Microsol (Aust) Pty Ltd