Coldfire 5307 bsp's

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 15 04:51:58 UTC 2002

Hi Peter,

We are working with the 5307, but currently we are only on the 4.5.0
release.

We originally ported over the SBC5307 (originally from David Fiddes)
from RTEMS4.0 to 4.5.0, but we don't have a board to test this with.  It
did work in our custom hardware.  Since that time we have ported the BSP
over to our custom hardware, but if you want we can give you a copy of
the SBC5307 BSP for 4.5.0.

Let me know and we can send you a copy off-line.

best regards,

Ian Caddy

ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Microsol (Aust) Pty Ltd