Spam mailers

Jay Monkman jtm at smoothsmoothie.com
Tue Jul 30 03:15:41 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 10:48:34AM +0300, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello, All.
> 	During the last several months I started to receive 5-7 spam e-mails
> containing viruses.
> 	According to the names of "sending" people in "From" part, I understand, that

If you're running Linux (any probably other Unix-like systems), you
could try spamassassin (http://spamassassin.taint.org). I've been
using it for a couple weeks, and it catches more than 90% of the spam
I receive, and I haven't gotten one false match yet.

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
                    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.