[Fwd: Re: mvme162]

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Fri Jun 21 02:15:12 UTC 2002

Thanks, Chris and Steve for responding. Of course it was pilot error. I
had edited linkcmds to reflect the fact that the default file is for a
1M system, and mine has 4M. I put back the default file and hello now
runs. Sorry for the red herring. Now I'll try to see what I did wrong!
Pete.

--
D. Peter Siddons
Email: siddons at bnl.gov