DOSFS and libblock

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Tue Jun 4 06:32:00 UTC 2002

Hi to all,

a collegue of me has coded a ATA/IDE driver, we
are currently busy testing it. We found some
problems in the libblock/libdosfs, but the code
is getting better every day :-)

So I guess in one or two weeks we have a code
ready to be published.

Bye,
	Thomas.

> So it still needs to have an ATAPI driver written for it?
>
> Eugeny S. Mints wrote:
>
> >Angelo,
> >
> >This is our test suit in attachment.
> >But please take into account that currently there is no any
> >IDE driver in RTEMS for any BSP. We use gdb simulator and
> >RAM disk driver which we've developed (it locates in
> >libblock also) for test purposes.
> >But it seems somebody called Camilo Alejandro Arboleda as a
> >person who is working on floppy driver.
> >
> >Please, feel free ask any question you have,
> >Regards,
> >   	 	Eugeny
> >

> --
> Angelo Fraietta
>
> PO Box 859
> Hamilton NSW 2303
>
> Home Page
>

> http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/
>
> There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is CURIOSITY
> There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others - that is VANITY
> There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve - that is LOVE
>     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available at: http://www.imd-