DOSFS and libblock

root joel at OARcorp.com
Thu Jun 6 17:29:33 UTC 2002

Thomas Doerfler wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> a collegue of me has coded a ATA/IDE driver, we
> are currently busy testing it. We found some
> problems in the libblock/libdosfs, but the code
> is getting better every day :-)
>
> So I guess in one or two weeks we have a code
> ready to be published.

Need I say more than YEAH!!!  Thomas did you look
at the DOS FS test that is in GNATS for inclusion
in the test suites?

FYI I have been out of town for 4 days and the modem
would not connect.  I have 1200 messages in my inbox and
am just now wading through them.  Forgive me if I miss
something. :(

--joel