Using partitions in (Arcnet) device drivers?

Bill Butler billb at tnex.com
Wed Jun 26 14:39:02 UTC 2002

Ian,

EEK!.. I'm currently writing code that I rely on Partitions heavily -- I
am using the SPxx test code as examples and trust that it works.

Also, Ian, I have a pretty good BSP for the 5307 if you want it. It is
not 100% complete but it's close. One thing that might be a limitation
is it does not initialize SDRam, because my code runs in SDram and that
would kind of be a trick to initial what I'm already relying on :).

If you want it let me know.

Bill Butler
Project Lead
Sr Software Engineer