heap block not aligned

Gerald Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Thu Mar 7 20:23:36 UTC 2002

I am getting a memory alignment error (BSP - ERC32) in a call to
_Heap_Is_Block_free. THis only occurs if I use the "debug" version of
RTEMS (I am using. 4.5.1 pre 3). The failure occurs when I try to delete
the "Init" task. I have traced the code and indeed the pointer the_block
is set to a non word aligned value. Any clues how to proceed with this?

thanks - Jerry
Jerry Needell                     | Internet: jerry.needell at unh.edu
Space Science Center/Morse Hall   | Voice: (603) 862 2732
University Of New Hampshire       | FAX:   (603) 862 0311
Durham, NH 03824                  |