class signup status

Sat Mar 9 13:52:55 UTC 2002

Hi,

I just wanted to pass on that the class has not reached the minimum
required to teach it.  If you are planning on attending and we
don't know about it yet please let us know.  I understand that
paperwork can disappear in purchasing departments.

The class is a intense coverage of as much of RTEMS as possible
in 3 days.  It covers real-time application design, theory
of tasking and communication mechanisms used, the Classic and
POSIX APIs, BSPs and Device Drivers (with a walk through of
a BSP as we go), and the test sequence for bringing up a BSP.

I think you will be surprised at the breadth of what can be
covered in 3 days.

Please sign up.