class signup status

William Benshoof benshoofs at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 9 17:02:00 UTC 2002

Hello all,

I can testify to the breadth of what can be covered in 3 days.  I made
a miraculous transition from total ignoramus to budding neophyte in 3 days, and
I am still reaping the benefits.  Food and lodging in Huntsville are quite
reasonable.  Spring is a wonderful season in the South, not to mention the
great Southern hospitality of the OAR team.  I would attend, however, I am
without a sponsor at the moment.  Don't miss it!

Regards,

Bill Benshoof

Software Engineer

Atlanta, Georgia, USA