Problems with PSIM

SMIALEK Yan Yan.SMIALEK at criltechnology.com
Wed Mar 13 10:26:59 UTC 2002

Hello,

I have a problem with PSIM under GDB.
I don't know LINUX like systems very much and in spite of some answers that
I found in the Mailing List, I don't understand who to configure PSIM.

I managed to install all the tools and I compiled the HelloWorld
application.
But When I launch it, the following message appears :

core_find_mapping() - access to unmaped address, attach a default map to
handle this - addr=0x80000867 nr_bytes=0x1 processor=0x1020f590 cia=0x31148

I have read some messages talking about "PSIM" configuration options and
modifications in a script file, but I realy don't know how to proceed :-(
Where do I have to make the modifications ? Which options ? Do I have to
rebuild something ?

I work on a PC under Windows NT
I use CYGWIN
My target is a POWERPC "ppcn_60x"