Problems with PSIM

Kiran C kiranc at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Mar 13 10:41:07 UTC 2002

Hi,
I think u'll find a file called psim in the RTEMS source.
Basically its a shell script that creates a psim_tree file
This file contains a list of arguments to the psim:
The contents of this file :psim_tree are
/#address-cells 2
/openprom/options/oea-memory-size 18388608
You can copy the above two commands to a file and name it say
psim_tree
Later  u can either connect to the simulator from gdb
by
tar sim -f psim_tree
command or else directly invoke the simulaltor.
powerpc-rtems-run.exe -f psim_tree URAPP.EXE
This is the same as
powerpc-rtems-run.exe -o ' /#address-cells 2' -o
'/openprom/options/oea-memory-size 18388608' URAPP.EXE
Hope that helps,
Kiran.C