GNATS PR states

Wed Mar 20 14:34:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

Just to help me...

open is a problem or change request with no one looking at it
  and no fix identified.

working is the responsible party is investigating.  It is a
  "mutex" to avoid someone else investigating.

analyzed is when a patch is attached that needs review before
  committing it.

closed is when a fix is committed or a dumb user error explained.

I mention this because I want to be able to query on "analyzed"
to pick up what patches need to be reviewed and merged.  I noticed
some open have patches.  If you have an open PR with a patch,
please change the state.

This is a new workflow and learnign process.  It will make things
more efficient when we get used to it.  Even if I do get a lot
more email. :)