code fails if made with debug

Jerry Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Wed Mar 6 13:39:41 UTC 2002

As Joel suggests, this is probably a resource issue. Unfortunately the
program is halting before it can call the Internal_error_Occurred
routing. I "think" it is a stack issue. Now my question. What is the
best way to add resources. I see that in the BSP start.S code the
constant STACK_SIZE is set to 16 * 1024. Is this the best pace to make a
change or is there some more configurable place in the RTEMS confdefs
that I should be concentrating on.
- Jerry

Jerry Needell                     | Internet: jerry.needell at unh.edu