RTEMS Shell

Fernando RUIZ CASAS (E-mail) fernando.ruiz at ctv.es
Wed Mar 20 10:49:55 UTC 2002

Hi.

 Sorry for the delay but here my poor contribution.

You can see a very extensible multiuser shell like a msdos command line.

The rtems_telnet uses it.

In libmisc/ you have it.

A lot of commands already implemented but a very reduced performances.

You can browse the directories like unix. ls, cd, mkdir, rmdir, rm, etc...
you have a very a 'login process' give you a root/user login.

You can inspect the memory. the tasks, the cpu usage, the memory usage.

Enough for the emmbebed systems.

If you start a rtems_telned() you can to use all of this remotely.

And you can add the new command quickly