help request for powerpc-rtems on gcc 3.1

Thu May 2 13:34:40 UTC 2002

Hi

I am having trouble linking main(){} on powerpc-rtems gcc 3.1.
It is now getting the symbols defined for __DTOR_LIST__, __DTOR_END__
__CTOR_LIST__, and __CTOR_END__.  I don't seem to be able to
find and modify the righ tlinker script to satisfy these.

Help greatly appreciated.  This is stopping me from
being able to report test results. :(