bootloader for MPC8260ADS

Steven Grunza steven_grunza at ieee.org
Fri May 3 13:16:40 UTC 2002

What are people using to load code into the MPC8260ADS board?  My loaner
came with Metrowerks CodeWarrior.  I tried dragging the hello.exe file
into the IDE but it just complained about not being able to find the
source files (it was built on a different machine) and refused to load
or run the hello-world demo.

I could write a S-record loader using the CodeWarrior IDE and load
s-records through the serial port but if someone has a better suggestion
I would really like to hear it before going through the work of creating
something to load s-records, find the start point, and then jump to
it...

Thanks for any help or suggestions...

Steven G.

PS
  Redboot doesn't seem to support MPC8260.  Are there any other similar
program/projects?

--
"Luke, you're going to find that many | Steven Grunza
of the truths we cling to depend      | voice:  (856) 787 - 2759
 - Obi Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi | e-mail: steven_grunza at ieee.org