USB

Pattara Kiatisevi pkiatisevi at student.ei.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed May 8 22:06:19 UTC 2002

Hi!

To store the Ogg Vorbis music data for the player, we are looking
for a kind of storage (or from network). As our board has USB interface,
USB drive would be an interesting choice.

But, ... has there been any work about USB in RTEMS? Hope someone has
invented the wheel (so that I won't have to reinvent :), or if I have to,
do you think this wheel is complicated?)

I just make this USB drive work with Linux today but not yet looked in to
the USB code in Linux..

Pattara