BSP development questions

Keith Outwater Keith_Outwater at mvis.com
Tue May 14 15:31:47 UTC 2002

Greetings all -

I am going to take a shot at making a BSP for an Intel i960js processor
based system.  I have a chance of getting RTEMS onto the board if I can
do the BSP quickly.

I read in the latest snapshot that the i960 BSP for the CVME961 is
compile-only.  Is anyone using RTEMS on an i960?

I saw a post awhile back that gave some instructions for re-building
configures and Makefiles but I can't locate it in the archives.  Can
someone point me in the right direction?  Basically I want to streamline
recompiles when I make changes or additions to the new BSP.

Thanks!

Keith Outwater
Sr. Staff Engineer
Microvision, Inc.