downloading image

Sachin K sachin at dexceldesigns.com
Tue May 21 07:48:39 UTC 2002

thanx Ralph and Paul,

i'm able to install rtems. i have built a pc686 BSP. i tried compiling one of
the example programs, after running Makefile i got "Hello.bt" in my
"/opt/rtems/pc686/BootImgs" directory. (and also
"hello.bin  hello.bt  hello.exe  hello.num  hello.obj  test.o" in o-optimize
directory)
......... now i don't know how to download this binary image file and run it ?

i would appriciate if any of you can explain this process  and
also.. it would be more helpful if you explain me the life cycle on the
target. ( i mean initialisation routine ... loading drivers,...etc)

TIA,

Sachin K