RTEMS has entered the world of MIDI

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Mon May 27 03:03:08 UTC 2002

I will not be performing at the conference, however, I will be giving a
talk. I have attached a copy of the paper I am submitting. I have
acknowledged the people on this user group in the paper.

I hope to commence composing and performing with the instrument in the
second half of this year.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859