MPC745 processor

Wed Nov 6 18:16:42 UTC 2002

Steven Grunza wrote:

> Joel,
>    Do you know if anyone is using the Motorola MPC745 or IBM PPC740
> processors?  There are some definitions in a few .h files that look
> suspicious.  Things like PPC_IRQ_LAST not being defined or cache sizes
> being wrong...

Off the top of my head, I don't know of anyone using one of those.
That doesn't mean there isn't.  That is why I am replying to the whole
list.

ALso FWIW many times, an attempt is made to be general in the .h files
even though one may only have paper documentation.  I expect the
745/740 definitions fall into that category.