Dynamic Libraries

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 8 10:26:14 UTC 2002

I see what you are saying.
What I am currently doing is that I have the target on a DIMMPC, so when
I want to change the code, I have to physically remove the DIMMPC, and
plug it into the development board.

I could get around this by writing the new file through the comm port to
the flash disk onto the DIMMPC to replace the file that is already
there. I could write it to a temporary file name (in case the download
crashed for some reason), and then rename it after a complete and
successful download (I am using GRUB on a FAT filesystem).
My only concern is that it is possible that the target downloaded does
not work and the device would come back to me to do the change physically.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303