Reqeust for RTEMS applications was Re: RTEMS : Development areas

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda CamiloAlejo at netscape.net
Wed Nov 13 15:07:52 UTC 2002

In my previous job we used RTEMS for fare collection systems (POS,
access control gates). They are now installed in the public transpor
system in Bogota (Colombia). There is no specific information on the web
about the software or hardware used, but you can get an idea about the
system:

http://www.transmilenio.gov.co:8080/transmilenio/Transmilenio.htm

Camilo A. Arboleda

http://shopnow.netscape.com/