Dynamic Libraries

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 8 03:16:59 UTC 2002

This is exactly what I want to be able to do. I don't have to actually
do it right now, but if I can cite an example of someone who is actually
doing it, then the argument that an embedded instrument is not flexible
or upgradable easily and safely, is blown out of the water.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303