Beginner Questions

Arun Govind arun_jeevi at lycos.com
Wed Nov 27 14:53:49 UTC 2002

 Thanks for the quick reply. I just want to familiarize myself with the RTEMS development environment first. For that I plan to buy a board that has full compatibility. I know tis' better to learn how to resolve incompatibilities, but at least I think if not every, some beginner would face the same question and that's why I posted this question.
thank you for all your response
Arun