BSP success reports requested

Fri Oct 4 20:37:41 UTC 2002

Hi,

It would be nice to see posts of success reports on the BSPs
in the RTEMS distribution.  These can then be included as
part of the BSP's README to note when someone last had success.

Similarly if you are on a custom BSP for a CPU model that
isn't represented by a BSP in the tree, speak up also.  I know
there are a lot of the PowerPC and MIPS variants in that category.

Thanks.