bsp_specs

Steven Grunza steven_grunza at ieee.org
Mon Oct 7 19:33:30 UTC 2002

I am working on creating a BSP for the Motorola Excimer and have a question
about the bsp_spec file.

Section 5.1 of the BSP_howto document gives some information about the file
but doesn't mention how the file gets copied from the source code
directories (such as
rtems-ss-20020301/c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc/ppcn_60x/bsp_specs) to the build
directory (such as b-rtems/powerpc-rtems/ppcn_60x/lib/bsp_specs)

I suspect the ../rtems-ss-20020301/configure script is supposed to do the
copy but I seem to

Compiling RTEMS from the snapshot without changes produced the expected
results but now I can't get the configure to work...

I may have caused a problem in the c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc directory by
deleting aclocal.m4 and Makefile.in but I thought they would/should be
re-created automagically by the configure script.

Any help/clues would be greatly appreciated.

"Unix is user friendly, it's just | Steven Grunza
particular about with whom it     | voice:  (856) 787 - 2759
makes friends."                   | fax:    (856) 866 - 2033
  - Unknown                        | mailto:steven_grunza at ieee.org