some questions about the cross-compilation...

Poletti Francesco fpoletti at libero.it
Sat Oct 12 09:06:06 UTC 2002

Hi,
	I ask you some questions about hte cross-compilations, I have build the
latest snapshot of rtems for arm architecture with armulatro bsps. My host
machine is i386 linux-gnu. I have a simulator which was written in c++ and so
I have a script file. I have build hello_world with gmake in cross
compilation, now for simule the execution I need to build rtems also in the
simulator? If yes, how's it possible? Is possible that the simulator have the
rtems runtime?
Thanks to all which answer me. Francesco