openh323

Vladimir Nesic vnesic at dkts.co.yu
Fri Oct 11 12:11:24 UTC 2002

I have posted a RTEMS pwlib patch to openh323 mailing list.

This is a diff against latest pwlib from openh323 CVS. It compiles and
test samples run.

OpenH323 protocol stack compiles as well, but test samples doesnt run :(
I suspect it has to do something with rtems posix api, but cant say what
(yet).

Anyway, it is tested on motorola 68360, and compiles with

make OSTYPE=rtems MACHTYPE=m68k CPUTYPE=mcpu32
HOST_PLATFORM_TYPE=linux_x86 debugnoshared

I wold like to hear from others, using diferent platforms, and of course
from anyone who is willing to work on making pwlib completely usable.

Vlada

P.S. I hope that they will put it onto their CVS, but if they dont Joel
is willing to put it on RTEMS cvs if there are people interested.