Application in c

Reigu R reiguz at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 03:23:13 UTC 2002

Hi All,
   I'm a computer science student and am new to RTEMS. I wish to develop an application in C on RTEMS. I think the normal gcc compliler provided along with Linux is enough to compile the same. But for that, what options are to be used? I downloaded the RTEMS source and build the same in linux.But the folder structure mentioned in the documents were not created properly.Got some sample executables.But don't know how to create the same from their source. Could any one provide a sample program and information on the compilation and linking procedure to be followed?

All suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Reigs