Unix Test Port

David Dudley rtems-users at starblade.com
Thu Oct 10 23:38:19 UTC 2002

One more question-
 I'm finally getting around to looking into producing a port of rtems to the
ATmel AVRmega chipset.  Looking on the website, I see that the documentation
on the site is 2 years old, or so...  Is that the documentation I should be
going from for producing a port based on the 1007 snapshot, or should I be
using something else?

Thanks
David Dudley