filesystem support

Eugeny S. Mints Eugeny.Mints at oktet.ru
Tue Oct 22 17:15:42 UTC 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Till Straumann wrote:

> Joel Sherrill wrote:
>

> >Carlton Haycock wrote:
> >
> >>What filesystem support does RTEMS have?  FAT/Ext2/etc
> >>

> >Off the top of my head, RTEMS supports the following filesystems:
> >
> >  + In Memory File System (IMFS)
> >  + mini-IMFS (reduced functionality, footprint)
> >  + tftp filesystem
> >  + ftp filesystem
> >  + FAT12/16/32
> >
> I am right now working on a simple NFS2 client  (1st release will have
> no caching)

Also iso9660 and romfs filesystem are under development in
Oktet by Alexander Kukuta and Ilya Ibragimov respectively.
Unfortunately  I don't know current status but as far as I
know both are close to testing phase.

But it should be emphasize that RTEMS has only just recently
written ATA-2 driver (it is not even included into the
latest snapshot, it was just posted to rtems-user list)
which doesn't support ATAPI devices.

--
Eugeny S. Mints
OKTET Ltd.