Cannot find task id.

Per-Olof.Wallin at esa.int Per-Olof.Wallin at esa.int
Wed Oct 23 13:08:28 UTC 2002

Per-Olof Wallin at ESA
10/23/2002 02:08 PM

Are you using rtems_task_ident and if you are, did you use rtems_build_name
to create the name?

/Per-Olof

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Niclas       |
|        |          Johansson    |
|        |          <nicjoh-7 at sm.|
|        |          luth.se>     |
|        |                       |
|        |          02-10-23     |
|        |          13:00        |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     rtems-users at oarcorp.com                                   |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Per-Olof Wallin/estec/ESA)                          |
  |       Subject:     Cannot find task id.                                 |

I am trying to find the id of a task from another task using
rtems_task_ident. When the task is created it works fine and I get the
id of the task, but when the task is started I get invalid
name as error response. Anybody have any ideas? Getting the id seems to me
like a straightforward operation but I cannot figure out what's wrong.

/Nicke