Problem building the ss20021007

Joe Samuel sjoe2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 09:27:55 UTC 2002

Hi,
		I think a bit more explanation is needed here. When
I specified the target as i686 (which is the host
platform), the process went without any glitches. If
the PATH is the problem how could this happen? How ar
and gcc could be resolved?
       Are there any changes need to be made before
making for a different target. If so what are they?
thanx for your time.
Joe