porting for ARM architecture

Jay Monkman jtm at smoothsmoothie.com
Thu Sep 19 17:28:37 UTC 2002

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 07:06:58PM +0000, pol wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I'm Poletti Francesco a simple Italian student, I would like to Know if
>  there is a porting of Rtems for ARM architecture.

Yes, I'm using RTEMS on an ARM9.  I've been told by another person, he
has it running on an ARM7. It's not very mature yet and I don't
know if any of the BSPs provided work, but if you do have a BSP that
does it's part right, RTEMS will work.

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
                    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.